Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Valentine Wedding-Fonda Patton


I was contacted by Rhonda Patton( an amazing wedding designer)to possibly be the makeup artist for her lil sisters wedding. I was so excited than Rhonda called and asked me to be apart of her sister's wedding. Mainly because Rhonda is very knowledgeable about weddings and I know that she knows alot of vendors.

When I met with her sister Fonda she stressed to me that she wanted a very natural look for her wedding day. She's normally just a lipgloss girl so she did not want anything dramatic on her wedding day. After talking with Fonda at her consultation. I decided to give Fonda a look that is "naturally glamorous". Which is my fav wedding day look. It's where I pick colors that really highlight and bring out your best features but it's done in a subtle way.

With Fonda I chose to go with alot of golds and bronzes.

Visit www.sheritaleslie.com for more bridal pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment