Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I Love My Brides!!


I found out last month that I was voted one of the best wedding makeup and hair artists in Nashville!!! I actually won in both categories. A girl's wedding is usually the only day where it's ok for everything to be about her. That's why I love being apart of that day and bringing out the brides natural beauty. I want to say THANK YOU THANK YOU to everyone who voted for me. Here's a testimony from one of my most recent brides.

Sherita is not only an amazing makeup artist but she is also a great person! I had 100% faith that Sherita would make me look like a model/rockstar on my wedding, and she did just that. I was so happy with how my makeup looked, and how well it stayed on throughout the day.She also gave me a cute red bag with wipes and lip gloss that came in handy during the wedding! She is so flexible, thoughtful, professional and fun. I highly recommend her to any bride wanting someone who is willing to make you look as beautiful as humanly possible and will make you smile as she does it. During a stressful day of getting ready for the wedding, I was able to smile and have fun while getting my makeup done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment