Sunday, July 19, 2009

Why I Love Etsy

Whenever one of my brides is looking for something unique to wear in their hair on there wedding day I refer them to the site Etsy. Etsy is a great site to find beautiful handmade accessories. Here's a few my new favorites that are listed on the site.


vintage earring hair pins--purple 15.00


small cream silk fascinator 45.00


pearly hair pins set of 2 7.00


Full Bloom Hairclips Set - 3 Fluttery White Silk Organza and Salmon Pink Tulle Hairclips retail 20.00


austen - natural hair comb 30.00

5 comments:

  1. Wow cool accessories! Where did you get these from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all came from Etsy. Just type in wedding and you will get alot really great accessories to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be posting about my hair toy later in the week! I won one!

    So do I need more hair pics are was the blog enough? ;) I actually do have a few more....

    Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful hairpins..they look eccstatic.never knew they exosted at all.Thanks for the information and also sharing the lovely pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. the pearly pins are really nice. so true, when i need unique and cheap handmade accessories, i always browse etsy.

    ReplyDelete