Sunday, May 3, 2009

Bridal Beauty Trends for Spring/Summer 2008

Most people during the bridal season get excited about the new trends for dresses. For me, it’s all about the new beauty trends with hair and makeup. I love watching the bridal runway shows to get a glimpse of what’s going to be hot for the upcoming season. Here are my top 4 picks of beauty trends to look for.

Accessorize Your Hair

You can never under estimate the power of accessories. Here I took a simple side ponytail (which is also going to be big this year) and made it into a really fun and elegant style. This season brides will be wearing everything from brooches, silk flowers,feathers and hair vines made with crystals or pearls.

A Fuchsia Lip

I love this trend from designer Carmela Sutera she felt that a fresh face with a colorful lip was a simple way for women to look chic and pretty. I totally agree with her. Because a stronger lip complements a bride’s healthy glow and looks amazing in pictures




To read the rest of this article visit my contribution on Ashley's Bridal Guide

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sherita!
    Would you like me to link to this blog, the other or your web site? Let me know!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete